Qualifications : LLB, University of Waikato.
Jasmine joined Tompkins Wake in 2019 as a senior solicitor in our property and private client and trust teams. Based in our Rotorua office, Jasmine has a particular focus on commercial property, complex refinancing and residential transactions, commercial leasing and local government property. Jasmine also assists the firms private clients with the establishment and maintenance of trusts, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Residential Property Transactions
- Unit Titles
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Relationship Property Settlements